Janome 1200d Overlocker and cover hem stitching machine
- As an overlock machine, the Janome 1200D can sew thirteen different overlock stitches including the five-thread safety stitch which combines a chain stitch with overlock stitching and a blanket stitch for professionally finishing a single layer of fabric such as polar fleece. As a cover stitch machine, not only can the 1200D handle two and three thread cover stitches, it can also sew top cover stitching popular on stretch knit fashions and a chain stitch for a total of six cover hem stitches.
- click here for brochure on Janome 1200d overlocker and hemming machine 1200D_Brochure.pdf
- The Janome 1200 D includes easy-to-use features such a program display panel for easy switching between stitches, color coded threading chart and thread guides for easy threading, and automatic tension adjustment for effortless professional results.
It has all the tools you need to create great ready-to-wear garments. Its versatile, you wont need to change the needle plate or foot for a rolled hem, and the upper looper system is easily converted for a cover hem or top cover hem. The 1200D overlocker automatically selects the tension settings for each stitch so you can sew with comfort and confidence. You'll also find 28 optional feet and attachments. With all this, you are only limited by your imagination.
Top & Bottom Cover Hem
The Janome 1200D has the ability to sew a 5mm or a 2.5mm top and bottom cover hem simultaneously, allowing you to produce a true commercial style cover hem.
Program Display Panel
Simply select the stitch you require for the task and the professional 1200d thread tension system will automatically adjust the correct tension for you. This provides you comfort and confidence in knowing that you can obtain perfect results fats and with incredible ease.
Auto Upper Looper Deactivation
The upper looper system will automatically deactivate when top cover hem sewing is selected.
Easy Chain Looper Threading
The looper threading system was developed to allow tremendous ease of threading. With the chain looper, threading is a breeze with such easy access. Simply turn the lever and the chain looper appears.
Onboard Threading Instructions
The 1200d incorporates yet another highly acclaimed Janome "ease of use feature" by having a convenient detailed threading chart located right on the machine.
- 5 Thread
- 20 different stitch functions
- Use with 2, 3, 4 or 5 threads
- Automatic stitch tension settings
- Cover hems - Triple, 5mm wide and 2.5mm narrow
- Differential feed
- Easy to follow colour coded threading
- Easy thread "lay in" top tensions
- Easy thread looper
- Quick change rolled hem
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Presser foot position sensor
- Standard Accessories:
- Overlock Foot
- Cover Hem Foot
- Foam Pads
- Spool Caps
- Spool Holders
- Upper Knife
- Allen Screwdriver
- Lint Brush
- Needle Threader
- Set of Needles
- Waste Collector
- Quick Stitch Guide
- Instruction Book
- Electronic Foot Control
- 12 Months warranty
BONUS: Two DVDS valued at $99
Includes (1) instructional DVD and (two) showing all the different feet (Optional)
The Janome 1200d overlocker
See the Janome 1200d demonstration here
Both an overlock machine and a cover stitch machine rolled into one
Top of the range
delivery (includes insurance) ( in Australia
free delivery for any item over $300 Australia wide