Janome Horizon 15000 sewing machine. Save $3300 off Normal price
Watch this video for more interesting advise on the Janome Horizon Memorycraft 15000
*Offer valid while current stocks last.
Pay an extra $499 and upgrade this 15000 to the quilt maker version,
Ring us on 1300137041 to organise it
The MC 15000 is the first machine in the Janome range to have Wi-Fi connectivity so designing and monitoring projects can not only be done form anywhere in the house but it can be done off an iPad. Using the free apps AcuEdit and AcuMonitor on your iPad, anything that you can imagine you can design from the comfort of your sitting room by importing, combining and using any number of design functions.
Lacking in imagination today? Do Not Worry! With exclusive designs form leading designers Leah Day, Lonni Rossi and many others this marvel of sewing can be taken out of the box and you will be sewing up a storm in less than 5 minutes. Your projects can have up to 200,000 stitches and can be be edited on the 9” HD touch screen (with all 65,563 colors of the rainbow!) or if you prefer more comfortable surroundings why not on your back deck surveying your garden which you will now have more time to landscape because you can monitor the progress wirelessly through the iPad or a laptop.
For a limited time only over the introductory period we are offering this amazing machine at $10,995 (RRP$11,999) as well as a free applications AcuMonitor and AcuEdit for your iPad (available on iTunes), 5 embroidery hoops giving you the possibility to create anything imaginable, the 1833 design CD, dress making shears, a Cutting Mat and Cutting Tool Set, a Sewing Tote Bag and a USB Memory Stick to store and back up your personal designs!
| - Top loading full rotary hook bobbin|
- 500 Built-in stitches
- 13 One-step buttonholes
- Automatic thread tension
- Automatic built-in needle threader
- AcuGuide automatic cloth guide
- Snap-on presser feet
- Memorized needle up/down
- Automatic presser foot lift
- One-step needle plate conversion
- AcuFeed Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System
- 7 piece feed dog
- Stitch Composer stitch creation program
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Variable Zig Zag for Free Motion Quilting with width adjustment for satin stitch
- Start/stop button
- Speed control slider
- Locking stitch button
- Automatic thread cutter with memory function
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Adjustable knee lift
- Independent bobbin winding motor
- Extra high presser foot lift
- LCD Full color touchscreen 7.7" x 4.7"
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Foot height adjustment
- Maximum stitch width: 9mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Sewing application support with on-screen help
- Full intensity lighting system with 10 white LED lamps in 5 locations
- 15" Embossed stainless steel bed
- Retractable High Light and AcuView Magnifier in three different magnifications
- Available iPad apps including AcuMonitor and AcuEdit
| - Real time PC connection with Horizon Link Suite for combing and editing embroidery designs.|
- 480 Built-in embroidery designs
- 11 Fonts with European characters
- 2&3 Letter monogramming function
- Maximum embroidery size: 9.1" x 11.8" (230mm x 300mm)
- Design transfer options: Wireless, USB, Direct PC connection via Horizon Link Suite
- Linear Motion Embroidery System
- Embroidery sewing speed: 60 - 1,000 spm
- Embroidery format: .JEF, .JEF+, .JPX
- Editing functions: Resize, Combine, Duplicate, Rotate, Flip, Arc, Group, Drag & Drop, Zoom, Trace, User Color Choice
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Adjustable speed while embroidering
- Flexible stitch travelling by units of 1, 10, and 100
- Automatic enabling cutwork
- AcuFil quilting system in Horizon Link Suite
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- Thread brand selection: Janome (Polyester and Acrylic), Gutermamn Sulky (Rayon 40), Madeira(Polyneon 40), Robison-Anton (Polyester 40 and Rayon 40), Mettler (Poly sheen), Jenny Haskins (Rayon)
- Semi Hard Cover included
- DVD included
| - GR: 9.1" x 11.8"|
- SQ23: 9.1" x 9.1"
- SQ14: 5.5" x 5.5"
- Free Arm FA10: 3.9" x 1.6"
- AcuFil Quilting Hoop ASQ22 8.7" x 8.7"
- Hat Hoop Insert (Optional)