Pay on $7999 for a very short time.
Janome MB-7 Seven-Needle Embroidery Machine (NI)
The "World's First" Home-use 7-Needle Embroidery Machine
Click here for a brochure MB7-brochure.pdf
The MB-7 is the perfect tool for conquering your next embroidery project. This unique & innovative machine is built to work with embroidery formats used by industry professionals such as .jef+, .jef and .dst. Featuring 50 built-in embroidery designs & 10 fonts for monogramming, a USB port to easily import designs and a maximum speed of 800 SPM, the possibilities are endless. Each embroidery operation will be noticeably faster and much smoother on your MB-7. Your next project's professional-finished results will definitely leave an impression.
- Single Head 7 needle professional-style embroidery machine
- 5.7" Remote Computer Screen (RCS)
- Extra large bobbin - 40% larger than a regular bobbin
- 6 White LED lamps over needle area
- 50 built-in designs
- 10 fonts for monogramming
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming
- Maximum embroidery size: 9.4" x 7.9"
- Design transfer via USB
- Embroidery sewing speed up to 800 SPM <
- li> Embroidery format capability: .jef+, .jef and .dst
- Editing functions include resize, rotate, flip, save, group, re-edit, zoom, duplicate, monogram and combine
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Flexible stitch traveling
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- Thread brand selection includes Janome, Robison-Anton, Madeira, Mettler
- Upper thread and presser foot sensors
- Stitch-out time indicator
- Stitch counter
- Independent bobbin winder
- Embroidery area tracing
- Compatible with Tajima hoops
- Includes 8 spool pins
- Includes instructional DVD
- Portable; total weight is only 50 lbs
- Bobbin (metal)
- Seam Ripper
- M1: 9.4" x 7.9"
- M2: 5" x 4.3"
- M3: 2" x 2"
- 12 months fault warranty
- 5 years on all Electronic components