Janome 100th birthday special extra discount take an extra 5% off already discounted products applies to everything till Lockdowns finish. Add coupon 505740TO when going through Cart. Or ring 1300137041 to do it manually
Pay only $6999 save $5000 off RRP Very limited time.
With bonus 1835 designs CD.
Click here to learn more about the Janome MB7
Click here for more info on MB7
Click here for even more on the MB7
Janome MB-7 Seven-Needle Embroidery Machine (NI)
The "World's First" Home-use 7-Needle Embroidery Machine
The MB-7 is the perfect tool for conquering your next embroidery project. This unique & innovative machine is built to work with embroidery formats used by industry professionals such as .jef+, .jef and .dst. Featuring 50 built-in embroidery designs & 10 fonts for monogramming, a USB port to easily import designs and a maximum speed of 800 SPM, the possibilities are endless. Each embroidery operation will be noticeably faster and much smoother on your MB-7. Your next project's professional-finished results will definitely leave an impression.
Click here for a brochure MB7-brochure.pdf
- Single Head 7 needle professional-style embroidery machine
- 5.7" Remote Computer Screen (RCS)
- Extra large bobbin - 40% larger than a regular bobbin
- 6 White LED lamps over needle area
- 50 built-in designs
- 10 fonts for monogramming
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming
- Maximum embroidery size: 9.4" x 7.9"
- Design transfer via USB
- Embroidery sewing speed up to 800 SPM <
- li> Embroidery format capability: .jef+, .jef and .dst
- Editing functions include resize, rotate, flip, save, group, re-edit, zoom, duplicate, monogram and combine
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Flexible stitch traveling
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- Thread brand selection includes Janome, Robison-Anton, Madeira, Mettler
- Upper thread and presser foot sensors
- Stitch-out time indicator
- Stitch counter
- Independent bobbin winder
- Embroidery area tracing
- Compatible with Tajima hoops
- Includes 8 spool pins
- Includes instructional DVD
- Portable; total weight is only 50 lbs
- Bobbin (metal)
- Seam Ripper
- M1: 9.4" x 7.9"
- M2: 5" x 4.3"
- M3: 2" x 2"
- 12 months fault warranty
- 5 years on all Electronic components