Preloved Janome Memorycraft 9500 embroidery and sewing machine.
- New to sewing. this Embroidery and sewing will be starting point with the Memory Craft 9500. This was the top of the line Janome sewing machine in its time. It comes with a 4.7-inch LCD touch-screen for regulating and customizing your stitch pattern and design. It has 98 decorative and utility stitches, Includes 90 embroidery designs and seven buttonholes. Sews at a speed of 800 spm for sewing and 400-650 spm (Stitches per minute) for embroidery, A range of selection buttons make control simple. the buttons include a start/stop sew button, needle up and down button. You can add designs in with your extra PC designs. see the slot at the side. You can even copy more designs onto this computerized sewing machine. So start your sewing career with the Memory Craft 9500.
Here is the instruction book that comes with this machine
Click here for Instruction book
Janome Memory Craft 9500 Sewing and Embroidery Machine
The Janome memory Craft 9500 combines all of your favorite sewing embroidery features into one hard working machine. It combines the power and precision of a superior stitch mechanism with the sophistication of computerized touch scrfeen control. Your sewing projects will go smoother and look better. And you'll love it as a quilting machine.
- Decorative stitches.
- Delicate heirloom work.
- 98 decorative and utility stitches.
- Creative quilting and clothing construction.
Say Goodbye To Bulky Attachments.
The Memory Craft 9500 never requires separate embroidery attachments. Other machines can take up to a half dozen steps to convert to embroidery. The 9500 has just two steps.
- Touch the embroidery mode key.
- Attach the correct presser foot.
- That's it!
The patented telescopic carriage arm allows the hoop to move forward, backward and side-to-side with great flexibility.
Creating unique embroidery designs is simple. Just touch, drag and drop. If you can point, you can use even the most advanced on-screen editing functions. Import designs from many sources: PC cards, ATA PC cards, or choose from the 90 built in designs.
You can edit, combine and add letter right on the screen. The large, bright touch screen has easy menus and instructions just like the top-of-the-line Memory Craft. You can even select the brand of embroidery thread used. The Janome 9500 can specify color numbers for Janome, Robison-Anton, Madeira or Mettler threads.
Switch to sewing mode and you're ready to choose from a huge selection of decorative stitches for embellishment. Elongate and combine stitches or set up a stitch for flawless twin needle work. You can even save your favorite stitch combinations in the built in memory banks.
Detail image shows all stitches.
Janome Memory Craft 9500 General Features
- Automatic needle threader.
- Upper thread, bobbin thread, and presser foot sensors.
- Automatic thread tension control.
- Automatic drop feed mechanism.
- Backlit LCD screen.
- My set screen controls for contrast, in/cm designation, and other customization.
- Multi-language selection.
- Built-in memory.
- Easy access accessory compartment in top lid.
- One-piece sewing light.
- Upgradeable VIA software.
- 5 year extended warranty.
Janome Memory Craft 9500 Sewing Features
- Twin needle guard.
- 7 buttonholes.
- 98 utility and decorative stitches.
- Regular sewing speed; 820 SPM with variable speed control.
Janome Memory Craft 9500 Embroidery Features
- Instant switch between embroidery and regular sewing (both ways).
- PC-Link VIA ATA card.
- Maximum embroidery size: 5.5 inches x 7.9 inches (140mm x 200mm).
- Embroidery speed: 400-650 SPM.
- Built-in designs: 90.
- 10 large.
- 60 standard.
- 20 combination.
- Monogramming fonts: 3 fonts plus two and three letter monogramming.
- Change colors to favorite thread.
- Janome, Madeira, Robison-Anton, Mettler threads.
- Embroidery area tracing.
- Easy drag and drop for editing placement.
- Resize to 90%, 100%, 110%, 120%.
- Rotate in 45degree increments.
- Flip vertically or horizontally.
- Time indicator.
- Stitch counter.
- Zoom in and out.
- Standard hoops.
- Large 5.5 inches x 7.9 inches (140mm x 200mm).
- Standard 5 inches x 4.3 inches (126mm x 110mm).
Janome Memory Craft 9500 Standard Accessories
- Set of Needles.
- Embroidery Hoop (A) (With template) 5 inches x 4.3 inches.
- Embroidery Hoop (B) (With template) 5.5 inches x 7.9 inches.
- Template Sheets (for Built-in Designs).
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot R.
- Basting/Darning Foot P-2.
- Blind Hem Foot G.
- Button Sewing Foot T.
- Embroidery Foot P.
- Overcasting Foot M.
- Overedge Foot C.
- Satin Stitch Foot F.
- Zig-zag Foot A.
- Zipper Foot E.
- Spool Pin Felt.
- Spool Holders (Large and Small).
- Additional Spool Pin.
- Screwdrivers (2).
- Lint Brush.
- Seam Ripper.
- Quilting Bar.
- Instruction Book.
- Hard Cover (Carrying Case).